The Latin American Poultry Summit will focus on leading technical topics covering live production and processing issues of greatest priority to Latin American poultry and egg producers and processors. The summit will bring together key researchers from universities and leaders from genetic companies, suppliers, integrators and commercial companies to learn, discuss and network.
The 2021 Latin American Poultry Summit will be offered in half-day sessions each day, Jan. 25 and 26, and will address the innovations needed to meet the need to improve production in the region.
Who Should Participate:
- Poultry company C-level executives
- Corporate leaders in QA/QC, R&D
- Live Production and Processing Technology Personnel
- Veterinarians, Nutritionists
Speakers for the Latin American Summit will cover a variety of topics, including:
- Welfare in poultry production
- Feed manufacturing and quality
- Poultry farm management
- Innovations in health
- Gut health
- Deboning and carcass yield
- Breeder management